Community Support Services is situated in Randpark Ridge, where it was established. We also service the surrounding areas.
Since our inception in 2010, we have made over 243 Arrests and recovered more than 52 stolen vehicles/assets. We have also prevented numerous robberies by responding to a report before the robbery can take place & by chasing suspected robbers out of the area.
- Pro-active visibility
- Monitoring & profiling crime incidents
- Intelligence gathering
- Communicate & feed information to the Police
- Communicate & warn the Community of possible threats
- Facilitate serious crime scenes to ensure that victims receive the required intervention from the Police and Support Services
- Addressing the basic utility conditions
- Monitor & control the vagrants or undesirables
Member: Greg Pearce
- Nineteen years service with the SA Police Reserve and held the rank of Captain.
- Headed up the FCS Unit (Family Violence, Child Protection & Sexual Offences) for eight of these years
- Investigation of crimes
- Courses completed in forensic evidence & crime scene management
- Eleven years experience in the Security industry specifically dealing in Electronic Security & Armed Response