Some handy but essential tips for this edition:
- Please only put the Trolley Bins out the morning of pick up day.
- Make sure your Street Number is clearly displayed.
- Test your Security system monthly, at least !.
- Keep security gates locked when doors are left open.
- Exchange contact details with your neighbours, both sides, the 3 in front and the 3 behind.
- Ensue that your driveway and areas are brightly illuminated at night.
- Make an inventory of your valuable possessions.
- Keep all contact and emergency numbers well displayed.
- Make sure that all gates and locks work properly.
- Keep a complete set of keys and remotes with a trusted friend or family member.
- Always have a First Aid Kit in your home.
- Ensure that your Fire fighting equipment is adequate and in working order.
These tips we supplied by S I P – Security In Practice!